HAVE THE MOODSTRUCK LASHES STRUCK YOU YET?
This type of mascara has tiny fibres made of silk or rayon that can be brushed on to the eyelashes after applying mascara, to create a naturally fuller and thicker look. This is a great alternative for those who don’t want to use false lashes or go in for surgery.
MOODSTRUCK 3D FIBER LASHES REVIEW
Lashes made by Younique are made in China and come in a beautiful black case that looks like a glass case. The package consists of two tubes; a tube of transplanting gel and a tube of fiber. It comes in a single black colour.
Getting the look using this product is a three step process. A coat of transplanting gel has to be applied on the lashes and then fibre has to be applied while the transplanting gel is still wet. Once it has dried a little, another coat of transplanting gel has to be applied to hold the fibre particles in place.
- The material used has a natural look to it and does not appear fake or tacky
- It can be applied very easily on to the natural lashes like mascara. There is no need for glue as there is no sticking on and peeling off involved
- It is a set consisting of both the transplanting gel and the fibres separately, hence one needn’t worry about finding the right product to stick on the fibres with
- Since there are no glues or other chemicals involved which touches the tender eyelid skin, one needn’t worry about allergies and reactions
- It makes the lashes look naturally long and thick, giving it a healthier and fuller look
- It is waterproof, so one can wear it for long hours without having to worry about the fibres falling off
- Though waterproof, it can be easily washed away with warm water or removed using a good eye makeup remover
- The transplanting gel that is used before and after applying the black fibres helps in keeping the fibres in place. One needn’t worry about the fibres falling all over their face
- It has a new brush, which makes application very smooth and easy
- The brushes are like your mascara brushes, thereby very easy and convenient to use
- Juggling between two tubes for one effect is a little tedious as you will have to apply both, one after the other before it dries up. This also makes it difficult to be carried in a purse as one has to carry both the tubes.
- A three step process can be a little tiring and time consuming when in a hurry
- If not applied properly, the fibres can clump up and result in a messy look
- It is available only in a single colour – black
- The cost is a little on the higher side
- When applied over generously, the excess and loose fibres may fall into your eyes, according to the warning on the box
YOUNIQUE MOODSTRUCK 3D FIBER LASH MASCARA
With Moonstruck 3D fiber lashes, one can attain the highly desired long and shiny lashes in just a few minutes with very little difficulty. This has made the life of many women simple and their eyes, very beautiful. Though it requires a little time and patience, the end result might be worth it. However, the new formula does not tend to be as good as 2016 product, therefore we’d recommend taking a look at other recommended 3d fiber lash mascaras that we’ve reviewed.